Dr. Akram S Talhouk MD
Surgeon85 High St Buffalo NY, 14203
Dr. Akram S. Talhouk joined the Buffalo Medical Group, PC, in 2003, and is board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery. He earned his medical degree at American University of Beirut, ...
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 1982
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Inguinal Hernia
- University of Miami School of Medicine 1987
- University of California - San Francisco 1988
Dr. Akram S Talhouk MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14203Get Direction
Dr. Akram S Talhouk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Talhouk
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Sonya Noor M.D.4960 Harlem Rd Amherst NY 14226
- Dr. Christopher Bellber MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Fadi Dagher MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Steven Norbert Hochwald MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Rabie N Stephan MDELM AND CARLTON STREETS BUFFALO NY 14263
- Dr. Jacqueline Clare Oxenberg DOElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263