Dr. Soe Mon is a Dentist practicing in Gwynn Oak, MD. Dr. Mon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Soe Thinzar Mon DDS's Practice location
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207Get Direction
FOREST HILL, MD 21050Get Direction
Soe Thinzar Mon DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Howard Andrew Katz D.D.S.2705 Mountain Rd Pasadena MD 21122
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Bruce R. Altschuler DDS7308 Silent Bird Ct Columbia MD 21046
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.7711 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061