Dr. Mark S Boland DO FACOS
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery840 Sir Thomas Ct Harrisburg PA, 17109
Dr. Mark Boland is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Boland specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1984
- Skin Cancer
- LECOMT/Pinnacle Health Community Gen Osteo Hosp Program
Dr. Mark S Boland DO FACOS's Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
Dr. Mark S Boland DO FACOS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boland
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD2025 Technology Parkway Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. Fred G Fedok MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Thomas D Samson M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy Hauck M.D500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Rogerio I Neves MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033