Dr. Ivan Fried is a prosthodontist practicing in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Fried specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Ivan S. Fried D.D.S.'s Practice location
Pikesville, MD 21208Get Direction
Dr. Ivan S. Fried D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Does Popcorn Have More Antioxidants Than Fruit?
According to a new study on popcorn, which is known to contain good amount of fiber, it has a rich source of antioxidants too. Joe Vinson, PhD, professor of chemistry at the University of Scranton, says that popcorn is the king of snacks when talking about the levels of fiber, whole grains, and...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Model Shares Photo of Lupus Blisters to Give Others Confidence
Model Jokiva Bellard will not let lupus define her as she shares a photo of herself with her blisters to give others battling this chronic illness enough confidence to love themselves for who they are.Setting the example for othersJokiva Bellard saw a big change in her life once scars and blisters...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark John Sanders D. D. S.10203 Tanager Ln Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Stuart Marshall Gordon D.D.S.16 Greenmeadow Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Penwadee Limkangwalmongkol DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Joseph Henry Seipp D.D.S.2415 Baldwin Mill Rd Fallston MD 21047
- Dr. Elias M Rivera DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Rm 6258 Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jonathan Howard Weinman D.D.S.106 Old Court Rd Pikesville MD 21208