Dr. Zook is married with two daughters and two dogs. His favorite pasttimes include skiing, running, coaching his girls in soccer, and jumping on the trampoline with them!
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- North Colorado Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Marc E Zook MD's Practice location
Round Rock, TX 78681Get Direction
Dr. Marc E Zook MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zook
- Andrew s.
excellent family doctor!.
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Dr. John Kim MD4303 Victory Drive Austin Texas 78704
- Dr. Jorge Salcedo MD2051 Gattis School Rd Round Rock TX 78664
- Dr. Jennette L. Cross MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Claudia L. Legere M.D.2900 N Quinlan Park Rd Austin TX 78732
- Dr. Leila Sevilla-legacion Williams DO15004 Avery Ranch Blvd Austin TX 78717
- Guadalupe Zamora Other2100 E 6th St Austin TX 78702