Dr. Courtney Putnam is an optometrist practicing in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Putnam specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Putnam performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Kennesaw State University BS 2011
University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Optometry OD 2015
- Eye Conditions
- Eye Disease
- Eye Disorders
- Eye Disease Management
- Cornea & External Diseases
- Cornea & Refractive Surgery
- Contact Lens And Corneal Health Assessment
- Contact Lens Exam
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Optometry, Contact Lenses, Low Vision
- Low Vision
- Foreign Body Removal From Eye
- Woolfson Eye Institute Refractive Surgery and Ocular Disease 2016
Experience & Accolades
- Optometrist2016Pearle Vision
- Optometrist2015 - 2016Walmart Vision Center
Dr. Courtney Putnam OD's Practice location
Woodstock, GA 30188Get Direction
Centennial, CO 80122Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Putnam OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Gary C. Duey O.D.3405 Dallas Highway SW Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. Farzana A. Virani O.D.1611 Mount Vernon Hwy Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Stephanie H. Sailor O.D.6015-B ROSWELL RD. SANDY SPRINGS GA 30328
- Dr. Michael M. Bloom O.D.2625 Piedmont Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Pete Chris kevin Huffman O.D.80 SEVEN HILLS BLVD DALLAS GA 30132
- Dr. Norma Angelica Zuniga O.D.3393 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30326