Dr. Michael David Sather MD
Neurosurgeon30 Hope Drive Pshmc, Dept Of Neuro Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Michael Sather practices Neurological Surgery in Hershey, PA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Sather prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 2002
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
- Direct anatomical localization of the subthalamic nucleus on CT with comparison to Schaltenbrand-Wahren atlas.
- Intracranial leptomeningeal metastasis from thymic carcinoma: case report and review.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain Associated With Leprosy: A Case Report.
- Letter to the Editor. Stereotactic laser ablation for hypothalamic hamartomas after SRS failure.
- A Technical Report of Robot-Assisted Stereotactic Percutaneous Rhizotomy.
- Technical Note: Robotic-guided bi-hippocampal and bi-parahippocampal depth placement for responsive neurostimulation in bitemporal lobe epilepsy.
- Spinal Instrumentation, Complex Spine Surgery, Surgical Procedures And More
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center 2008
- Epilepsy Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation 2009
Dr. Michael David Sather MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
HERSHEY, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Michael David Sather MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sather
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Dr. Omar Akram Zalatimo MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Akshal Patel M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Zacko MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Elias Rizk M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Stephen K Powers MD133 JEFF LN HUMMELSTOWN PA 17036
- Dr. Einar Bogason M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033