Dr. Winston Capel practices Neurological Surgery in Bountiful, UT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Capel prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Neurological Surgery
Winston Timothy Capel M.D.'s Practice location
Bountiful, UT 84010Get Direction
CENTENNIAL, CO 80112Get Direction
Winston Timothy Capel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capel
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Peter T. Kan M.D.Department Of Neurosurgery University Of Utah Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Peter Hanks Maughan MD5171 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Samuel Robert Browd M.D., PH.D.3125 Kennedy Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Bruce S. Harris MD675 E 2100 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Randy L. Jensen MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Robert John Bollo MD50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132