Dr. Andrew M Casden MD
Orthopedist10 Union Sq E New York NY, 10003
Dr. Andrew Casden is a board-certified orthopaedic spine surgeon specializing in the treatment of herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, and degenerative disease of the spine. In additio ...
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Chondrosarcoma of a thoracic vertebra.
- Efficacy of aprotinin as a blood conservation technique for adult deformity spinal surgery: a retrospective study.
- Giant cell tumour of the seventh cervical vertebra.
- Spontaneous regression of a herniated disk. A case report with a four year follow-up.
- Calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease mimicking infection in the lumbar spine.
- 2009, 2009 New York Super Doctors
- 2011 Assistant Professor Albert Einstein College of Medicine Orthopedic Su
- Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Disc, Kyphosis And More
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Spine Fellowship Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center Chicago, Illinois
- Spine Surgery, Rush-Presbyterian-St.Luke's Md. Ct.
- Spine Surgery, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 1989 1988
Experience & Accolades
- MemberAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member American Spinal Injury Association
- Member North American Spine Society
- Member Scoliosis Research Society
Dr. Andrew M Casden MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Andrew M Casden MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Casden
- Brittany m.
excellent doctor and surgeon.
An Amazing Orthopedic Surgeon.
Don't waste ur time or tour insurance being billed.
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Steven Sheskier M. D.95 University Pl New York New York 10003
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Michael Neuwirth MD10 Union Square East New York New York 10003
- Dr. Alexander Golant M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Frank Johann Schwab MD303 2nd Avenue New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ivan J Fernandez-madrid MD205 East 16th Street New York NY 10003