Dr. Julia Harkness is a pediatrician practicing in Sellersville, PA. Dr. Harkness is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Harkness diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Harkness can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Temple University School of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- Chldrns Hospital
Dr. Julia B Harkness M.D.'s Practice location
Sellersville, PA 18960Get Direction
Dr. Julia B Harkness M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Jarret Patton MD17TH AND CHEW STREETS ALLENTOWN PA 18103
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD450 W Chew St Allentown PA 18102
- Dr. Nora J. Lin MD234 Mall Blvd King Of Prussia PA 19406
- Dr. Laurel Alanna Erickson-parsons M.D.240 Union Station Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Becky A Thomas-creskoff MD401 N 17th St Allentown PA 18104