Dr. Julia Harkness is a pediatrician practicing in Sellersville, PA. Dr. Harkness is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Harkness diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Harkness can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Temple University School of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- Chldrns Hospital
Dr. Julia B Harkness M.D.'s Practice location
Sellersville, PA 18960Get Direction
Dr. Julia B Harkness M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Jarret Patton MDPO Box 4652 Reading PA 19606
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Nora J. Lin MD599 W. State Street Doylestown Pennsylvania 18901
- Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar MD850 S 5th St Allentown PA 18103
- Nidhi Bhupendra Shah DO1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103