Dr. Matthew Shane Petrie M.D.
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery2790 Mosside Boulevard Suite 105 Monroeville PA, 15146
Dr. Matthew Petrie was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, where he was elected into the Phi Beta Kappa honors society. ...
- Differential and opposing regulation of PAI-1 promoter activity by estrogen receptor alpha and estrogen receptor beta in endothelial cells.
- Challenges in harmonizing integrated healthcare network laboratories: Multi-center evaluation of the AccuTnI+3 troponin assay.
- Recent trends in designer drug abuse.
- Carbamazepine and carbamazepine-10,11-epoxide clearance measurements during continuous venovenous hemofiltration in a massive overdose.
Dr. Matthew Shane Petrie M.D.'s Practice location
Monroeville, PA 15146Get Direction
MC MURRAY, PA 15317Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Shane Petrie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Petrie
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- How Fast Does Hair Grow?
IntroductionHair plays a significant role when it comes to the appearance of men and women. Hair has different structures and layers. The strength of the hair is attributed to the tough protein called keratin, which is made up of amino acid chains. A hair follicle is a sheath that surrounds the...
- What are Epidermoid Cysts?
Epidermoid cysts are small, harmless bumps seen under the skin in different parts of the body. Sebaceous cysts are small bag like cysts filled with oily secretions affecting the oil glands. These cysts are less common and affect the sebaceous glands in the body. The sac-like structures often develop...
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- The Super Anti-Aging Drug You Need to Know About
Retinoids are considered to be the best weapon against aging by most dermatologists. Often regarded as an indispensable anti-aging component, this vitamin A derivative reduces wrinkles, increases the thickness and elasticity of the skin, and lightens the dark spots caused by sunlight. Retinoids...
- Dr. Douglas W. Kress MD11279 Perry Highway Wexford Pennsylvania 15090
- Dr. Neil Niren MD135 Cumberland Road Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. Matthew Allyn Hazey M.D.419 W Pittsburgh St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Brian Edward Pucevich M.D.190 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Ashley Lauren Kittridge D.O.363 Vanadium Road Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Jason George Whalen M.D.660 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228