Dr. John Asghar Chuback JOHN CHUBACK, M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2 Sears Drive Suite 101 Paramus NJ, 07652
Dr. John Chuback is a Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon serving the Paramus area for more than 15 years. Dr. Chuback is experienced in Vascular Surgery, Varicose Vein Treatment and Laser Sclerotherapy. ...
Education and Training
Fairleigh Dickinson University B.S. in Biology 1991
New Jersey Medical School at Rutgers, in Newark M.D. 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award 2014 Vitals.com
- Patients' Choice Award 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree 2014 Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 Vitals.com
- Top 10 Doctor - State New Jersey Surgeon 2014 Vitals.com
- On-Time Doctor Award 2014 Vitals.com
- Top Doctor Award 2015 New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- Top Doctor 2013,2014,2015 201 Health Magazine
- Vein Disease
- Varicose & Spider Veins
- Injection Sclerotherapy
- Laser Sclerotherapy
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy / Microphlebectomy
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Skin Care
- Botox / Xeomin / Dysport
- Restylane / Perlane / Juvederm / Belotero / Radiesse / Latisse
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Fast Laser Tattoo Removal With Picosure®
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With Picosure®
- Picosure® Laser Acne Scar Treatment
- Precision Tx
- Weight Loss Program
- Hair Transplantation
- Vascular Ultrasound Screening
- Board Certified American Board of Lymphatic and Venous Medicine
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Fellow International College of Surgeons
- Professional Member Society for Vascular Surgery
- Professional Member Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Monmouth Medical Center General Surgical 2000
- University of Rochester Medical Center Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery 2002
Dr. John Asghar Chuback JOHN CHUBACK, M.D.'s Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. John Asghar Chuback JOHN CHUBACK, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chuback
Dr. Chuback is an exceptional doctor!.
- Patricia f.
treatment and visits always pleasant and professional.
- Sharon w.
Great experience! .
- Catherine d.
Couldn't ask for a nicer doctor!.
- Lilia .
Professional, friendly and highly skilled physician. .
- Christine l.
- Elisabeth m.
Love the Staff!!.
- Patricia b.
Legs to be proud of without veins..
- Anthony b.
Excellent job. I highly recommend Dr. Chuback!.
- M. k.
Warm, compassionate care.
I love this place!.
- D. p.
Treatment of an open wound after surgery by another physician..
- Jeanette r.
Professional and personal experience..
- Noreen c.
Fantastic, professional, and comfortable experience..
Great care, great bedside manner..
Pleasant Office .
- Gloria c.
My experience attending this office under Dr. Chubacks care has been nothing short of a miracle for me..
Passionate about his work..
- J. h.
- Albert m.
- V. j.
Dr Chuback's is the Best!.
- M. a.
Professional, Knowledge, and Comforting..
Dr. Chubeck and his staff are wonderful and very easy to deal with, informative and supportive!.
- C. e.
Quick and Easy..
- M. m.
Accommodating Staff and great bedside doctor..
- Heidy m.
Doctor and staff are very professional.
- Jacqueline m.
Overall it was a pleasant experience..
- M. r.
100% no prolems.
- Marilyn j.
A happy place to come.+ Show More
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Bacchetta MD161 Ft. Washington Ave. New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nabil P Rizk MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Sean Yetman MD4159 Broadway New York NY 10033
- Dr. David Adams M.D.1190 5th Ave New York NY 10029