Dr. Diana Hellman is a pediatrician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Hellman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hellman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hellman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Escuela De Medicina - Juan N. Corpas (Santa Fe De Bogota, Columbia) 1994
- Driscoll Childrens Hospital
Dr. Diana Stella amaya Hellman MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77074Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Diana Stella amaya Hellman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.4101 Greenbriar Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4610 Sweetwater Blvd Sugarland Texas 77479
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 Kingsland Blvd Katy Texas 77450