ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“I compassionately listen to my patients and work with them to ensure their health care plan is meaningful and effective. I believe having a strong doctor-patient relationship is vital to ...
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 2005
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member Dr. Szeto is a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Te
- McAllen Family Medicine Residency 2009
- McAllen Family Medicine
Dr. Douglas Szeto M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77065Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Szeto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Dr. William Zachary Cohen MD7007 North Freeway Houston TX 77076
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek M.D.1140 Business Center Dr Houston Texas 77043
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.6431 Fannin St Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.1100 W 34th St Houston TX 77018
- Dr. Jorge Salcedo MD8190 BARKER CYPRESS RD CYPRESS TX 77433
- Francisco Lopez Godoy1900 Blalock Rd Suite M Houston TX 77080