David Young DDS, MS Dr. David Young is dedicated to creating healthy, happy, and beautiful smiles, leading to increased confidence and self-esteem for his patients of all ages. Providing evidence-based ...
Dr. David Young DDS's Practice location
San Carlos, CA 94070Get Direction
Dr. David Young DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dr. Kenneth A. Holman D.D.S.3221 Jefferson Avenue Redwood City California 94062
- Vinh The Nguyen DDS80 Main St Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Victor Leong DDS2875 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto CA 94306
- Dr. Stephen James Larson D.M.D., M.S.D.777 Cuesta Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Nahal Ashouri DDS, MS2494 Mission St San Francisco CA 94110
- Dr. Scott W Kaloust DDS, MS1300 University Dr Menlo Park CA 94025