Joseph M Masessa M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology35 Green Pond Rd Rockaway NJ, 07866
Dr. Joseph Masessa is a dermatologist practicing in Rockaway, NJ. Dr. Masessa specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Masessa diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Medical School M.D.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Warts & moles
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hair conditions and treatments;
- Nail conditions and treatments
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Professional MemberMedical Society of New Jersey
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of MOHS Surgeons
- Professional MemberDermatological Society of New Jersey
Joseph M Masessa M.D.'s Practice location
Rockaway, NJ 07866Get Direction
Rockaway, NJ 07866Get Direction
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575Get Direction
Loxahatchee, FL 33470Get Direction
Boynton Beach, FL 33426Get Direction
Parsippany, NJ 07054Get Direction
Manahawkin, NJ 08050Get Direction
Joseph M Masessa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Masessa
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Anita L. Cham MD35 West Main Street Denville New Jersey 07834
- Dr. Jonathan Gold M.D.1033 Clifton Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07013
- Dr. Lindasusan Marcus MD271 Godwin Ave Wyckoff NJ 07481
- Dr. Justin Brown MD60 Popkin Avenue Verona New Jersey 07044
- Dr. Emily M Altman MD1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922