Cole Thompson is a physical therapist practicing in SCOTT, LA. Cole Thompson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Cole Thompson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Cole Thompson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Cole Thompson PT's Practice location
SCOTT, LA 70583Get Direction
Dr. Cole Thompson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Deborah P Williams PT810 S Broadway St Church Point LA 70525
- Prof. Errol Leblanc PT4027 I-49 South Service Road Opelousas LA 70570
- Woody Lee Ortego3524 Kaliste Saloom Rd Lafayette LA 70508
- Elisa Raborn P.T.220 S Jefferson St Abbeville LA 70510
- Estifany Veloso Yanez P.T.4000 Rodeo Rd Abbeville LA 70510
- Mr. Richard Theriot PT2626 North Drive Abbeville LA 70510