Dr. Anshu Jain is a radiologist practicing in Ashland, KY. Dr. Jain specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- Selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs induce thymosin beta-4 and alter actin cytoskeletal organization in human colorectal cancer cells.
- Fundamentals of service lines and the necessity of physician leaders.
- High-performance teams for current and future physician leaders: an introduction.
- High-performance teams and the physician leader: an overview.
- Adjuvant strategies for resectable pancreatic cancer: have we made progress?
- The role of stereotactic body radiotherapy and stereotactic radiosurgery in the re-irradiation of metastatic spinal tumors.
- Centromere and kinetochore gene misexpression predicts cancer patient survival and response to radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Anshu K Jain M.D.'s Practice location
Ashland, KY 41101Get Direction
Logan, WV 25601Get Direction
Prestonsburg, KY 41653Get Direction
ASHLAND, KY 41101Get Direction
Anshu K Jain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Paul W. Lewis RPH2201 Lexington Ave Ashland Kentucky 41101
- Charles H Mckown MD1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701
- Alvin Donald Schwarz M.D.2201 Lexington Ave Ashland KY 41101
- Jill Mcclanahan Justice M.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Ash Motimaya MD2201 Lexington Ave Ashland KY 41101
- Bill Hunter Boshell MD2201 LEXINGTON AVE ASHLAND KY 41101