Gagarini Titov Espino MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology35 Monument Rd Suite 201 York PA, 17403
Dr. Gagarini Espino is an interventional radiologist practicing in York, PA. Dr. Espino specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Ponce Sch of Med, Ponce Pr 1988
Ponce Med School 1988
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Ny Medical College, Diagnostic Radiology
- New York Med College 1989
Gagarini Titov Espino MD's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10075Get Direction
Gagarini Titov Espino MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Espino
- Daughter Plans Wedding in Three Weeks So Mom with Alzheimer's Can Attend
In April 2017, Stephanie got engaged to Bryan Fish. At first, their wedding was expected to take place a year after, where everything would be in place for her to have the wedding of her dreams, taking every detail into account to have something that everyone would remember. But, their plans...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Can I Prevent Strep Throat?
Home Remedies and SupplementsBeside your antibiotic medications, you can try some beneficial home remedies to speed up your recovery process as well as alleviate the strep throat symptoms.GarglesTake a glass and put warm water in it. Now mix one teaspoon salt with that warm water. Do gargle 3-4...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- Heidi Beilis MD35 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Erich N Kim MD35 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Bruce Philip Gilarsky MD35 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Brian Donnal Mcinroy MD629d Lowther Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Jay David Goodman MD629d Lowther Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Samir C. Jethwa DO629d Lowther Rd Lewisberry PA 17339