Dr. Brian D. Adams, MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Brian Adams is a hand surgeon practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Adams specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1982
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Hand Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Brian D. Adams, MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30327Get Direction
Dr. Brian D. Adams, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Rare Skin Condition Linked to Crohn’s Disease
A rare, chronic skin condition called hidradenitis suppurativa may be putting patients at risk for developing Crohn’s disease. According to recent evidence, hidradenitis suppurativa shares clinical and pathogenic features with Crohn’s disease, suggesting that the two chronic conditions may be...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- The Top 10 Worst Things About Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia has classic symptoms of widespread muscle pain and extreme fatigue. A combination of exercise, managing stress, medication, and a healthy lifestyle might ease your symptoms, but there is no cure and the causes are unknown. ...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Ericka Andrusiak Lawler MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jonathan A Donigan M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Lindsey Caldwell M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Phyllis Chang M.D.604 5th St Coralville IA 52241
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Boyer MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Thomas P Ebinger M.D.2751 Northgate Drive Iowa City IA 52245