Dr. Ross William Mcfarland M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2315 E Harmony Rd #110 Fort Collins CO, 80528
Dr. Ross Mcfarland is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Mcfarland specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Lightpod Neo
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ross William Mcfarland M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Fort Collins, CO 80528Get Direction
Dr. Ross William Mcfarland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcfarland
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Dr. James C Moore MD2315 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Farrah Datko MD2315 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528
- Dr. Lynn Mathew MD2121 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528
- Dr. Regina J Brown M.D.2121 East Harmony Road Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Robert F Marschke M.D.2315 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Steven R Schuster M.D.2121 E HARMONY RD FORT COLLINS CO 80528