Dr. Kathryn Hawkins Imgrund M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1301 Taylor St Suite 6j Columbia SC, 29201
Kathryn Imgrund, MD, received her Doctorate of Medicine from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dall ...
Education and Training
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 2009
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Kathryn Hawkins Imgrund M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29201Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn Hawkins Imgrund M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Imgrund
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Dr. Oluseyi K. Ogunleye MD1228 Harden St Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. John Frederick Payne M.D.2324 Sunset Blvd West Columbia South Carolina 29169
- Dr. Charles F Shipley MD2728 Sunset Blvd. West Columbia SC 29169
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Pridgen M.D.1301 TAYLOR ST COLUMBIA SC 29201
- Dr. Mojmir J Sonek MD1301 TAYLOR ST COLUMBIA SC 29201
- Dr. Rodney Briggs MD2 MEDICAL PARK RD STE 106 COLUMBIA SC 29203