Dr. Peggy Mcnaull is an anesthesiologist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Mcnaull ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mcnaull also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- UNC Hospitals 2003
- Texas Children's Hospital, Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology, TX, USA 2009
- UNC Hospitals, Pediatric Anesthesiology, NC, USA 2008
- UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC, Pediatric Anesthesiology 2007
Dr. Peggy Penny Mcnaull M.D.'s Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Peggy Penny Mcnaull M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at Age 32. And Then She Lost her Job
Adapting to a diagnosis of cancer is incredibly difficult. It feels like your world is being turned upside down, and it can be hard to look toward the future with anything but dread. This became even harder for Heather Caro when she lost her job immediately after learning of her cancer.From nurse to...
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Nancy C Wilkes MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Harold David Hardman M.D.N2201 Unc Hospitals Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Monika Nanda MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Brian P Barrick MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Eugene Moretti M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Tong Gan M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710