Dr. William Anderson is a pediatrician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Anderson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Anderson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Anderson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. William Carl Anderson M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15232Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. William Carl Anderson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.4411 Stilley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15227
- Dr. Drew Thodeson MD4221 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. John Eisses M.D., PH.D.4401 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15224
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD124 GRAHAM PARK DR. CRANBERRY TWP PA 16066
- Dr. Edward Gotkiewicz MD603 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228