Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT
Physical Therapist7920 Carmel Ave Ne Suite 2 Albuquerque NM, 87122
Leewine Hunter is a physical therapist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Leewine Hunter specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Leewine Hunter can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Leewine Hunter will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87122Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87113Get Direction
Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hunter
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T.1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT6405 Elk Horn Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Domenica S. Barabe6900 Suerte Pl NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Amanda K Sodemann DPT4811 Hardware Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Allison Kelly D.P.T.2607 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Hazelwood DPT601 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87102