Dr. Emerson E Harrison M.D.
Urologist428 Winn Ct Decatur GA, 30030
Phone: Fax: Website: Privileges:
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Prostate Cancer, Urinary Incontinence, Gallbladder Problems And More
- Member American Fertility Society
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Atlanta Medical Association
- Member Atlanta Urological Consultants
- Member Georgia State Medical Association
Dr. Emerson E Harrison M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
MOULTRIE, GA 31768Get Direction
Dr. Emerson E Harrison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harrison
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Derek Prabharasuth MD2711 Irvin Way Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. A Keith Levinson M.D.428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Karl L Pete MD2711 Irvin Way Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Walter Z Falconer M.D.428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Gerald A Filardi M.D.428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Joseph A Haas MD428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030