Dr. Ross Nash is a Dentist practicing in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Nash specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Processed composite resin--a versatile restorative material.
- The contact lens porcelain veneer.
- Closing a large central diastema using a pressed ceramic.
- Tooth whitening and sensitivity reduction.
- Renewing the smile zone: changing our patients' lives.
- Combining modern materials to create a beautiful smile!
- Patient demand is increasing for posterior aesthetics.
- A new smile for Judy: a multimaterial approach.
- Instant aesthetic improvement with composites.
- Aesthetic rehabilitation.
- Direct composite resin restorations for today's practice.
- Innovative and affordable options for smile enhancement.
- Impression techniques: clinical properties that matter.
- Resurfacing tooth structure with ceramic laminates.
- Focus on: aesthetics versus cosmetics.
Dr. Ross William Nash DDS's Practice location
Huntersville, NC 28078Get Direction
Dr. Ross William Nash DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Frank Avason DMD MS PA7476 Waterside Loop Road Denver North Carolina 28037
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD1706 S Main St Kannapolis NC 28081
- Dr. Richard Raymond Pence DDS MAGD7482 Waterside Crossing Blvd. Denver NC 28037
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Joel Justine Napenas DDS1000 Blythe Boulevard Charlotte NC 28203
- Gregory Abrams Other2315 Pender Place Charlotte NC 28209