Dr. Christian Dennis Bounds M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology106 Milford St Suite 605 Salisbury MD, 21804
Dr. Christian Bounds is a cardiologist practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Bounds specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bounds also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1996
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine
- University Of MD Med Sys
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Christian Dennis Bounds M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21804Get Direction
Dr. Christian Dennis Bounds M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bounds
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Dr. Lucy B Vanvoorhees M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Ramesh K Agarwal MD145 E Carroll St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Joseph Alan Cinderella M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Joseph L Raffetto M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Anthony J Frey M.D.1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Steven Edward Hearne M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804