Dr. Hoang Nguyen practices Neurological Surgery in San Francisco, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Nguyen prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Hoang Peter Nguyen MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94127Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95116Get Direction
Dr. Hoang Peter Nguyen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Ronnie I. Mimran MD1320 El Capitan Drive Danville California 94526
- Dr. Manish Kumar Aghi MD PHDUcsf Neurosurgery San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Peter P. Sun M.D.744 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Jeffrey Blaine Randall MD20055 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Michael Alan Sheinberg M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Jeffrey E Thomas M.D.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115