Dr. Naomi J. Brown MD
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE, 19803
Dr. Naomi Brown is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Wilmington, DE. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Brown is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Naomi J. Brown MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Naomi J. Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Selena Gomez Undergoes a Kidney Transplant in her Battle with Lupus
Selena Gomez, the Disney channel child actress and now pop singer, recently had a kidney transplant due to the effects of lupus nephritis. The donated kidney came from television star Francia Raisa. Gomez recently disclosed on her Instagram page that she had been out of the spotlight this summer...
- What Causes Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection caused by a certain virus belonging to the paramyxoviruses family. This condition is common in children, teens, and young adults. The virus might also get into your cerebrospinal fluid, which surrounds and shields your brain and spine. Once it has entered,the virus can...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Sports Illustrated Model Robyn Lawley Shares Her Lupus Story
Robyn Lawley is the first curvy model to be on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. She has appeared in four publications of the magazine, including the most recent issue, and hosts the plus-size modeling competition called Cosmo Cure. Lawley is a celebrity in the fashion and...
- Dr. Kathleen B O'brien MD1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Richard W. Kruse D.O.A.I. DUPONT HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Jennifer M Ty MD910 Foulk Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Suken A. Shah MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Emelynn Joanne Fajardo D.O.1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803