Mr. Duaine Duchamp Murphree M.D.
Family Practitioner2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL, 32204
Dr. Duaine Murphree is a family practitioner practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Murphree specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Murphree possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1983
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Menstrual Cramps
- St Elizabeth Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Program
Mr. Duaine Duchamp Murphree M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Mr. Duaine Duchamp Murphree M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphree
Best doctor I've ever had..
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Sharon L. Acevedo MD4001 Confederate Point Road Jacksonville Florida 32210
- Dr. Terrence L Soldo DO2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Adla Adi MD11761-8 Beach Blvd Jacksonville FL 32246
- Dr. George Young MD7835 Chase Meadows Dr E Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Heber J Rosa M.D.4348 Southpoint Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Krenzer M.D.10898 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256