Dr. Craig Harold Steffee MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology100 Airport Rd Kinston NC, 28501
Dr. Craig Steffee is a pathologist practicing in Kinston, NC. Dr. Steffee is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Steffee can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Steffee may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1993
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cytology of primary pulmonary mucoepidermoid and adenoid cystic carcinoma. A report of four cases.
- Beta-lactamase expression and cross-resistance to beta-lactam antibiotics in a nosocomial population of Enterobacter.
- Dissecting aortic aneurysm in hamsters treated with cortisone acetate.
- Development of tumors in fetal and adult lung transplants.
- The value of cobalt-60-B12 uptake in the diagnosis of pernicious anemia in a small hospital.
- The relationship of protein depletion to natural resistance.
- Alexander Fleming and penicillin. The chance of a lifetime?
- Studies in amino acid utilization; the role of the indispensable amino acids in maintenance of the adult albino rat.
- The relationship of protein reserves to the production of hyaluronidase and antihyaluronidase.
- The influence of time of ingestion of essential amino acid upon utilization in tissue-synthesis.
- The evaluation of protein hydrolysates.
- Influence of amino acid feeding upon antibody production in protein depleted rats.
- Sowing the seeds of primary care medicine. The early community experience in medical education.
- A whiff of death: fatal volatile solvent inhalation abuse.
- Performance of fungal blood cultures by using the Isolator collection system: is it cost-effective?
- E Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Cytopathology; E Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Craig Harold Steffee MD's Practice location
Kinston, NC 28501Get Direction
Dr. Craig Harold Steffee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steffee
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...