Dr. Rewadee D Meevasin D.M.D
Dentist | General Practice8772 S. Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV, 89123
A real Las Vegas local, Dr. Dee Dee was born and raised in the Valley. A graduate of Bishop Gorman and the University of California at Irvine, she completed her dental training at the UNLV School of ...
Education and Training
Unlv School Of Dental Medicine Doctor of Dental Medicine 2007
- Alumni of the Year2014University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Root Canals
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dentures & Partials
- Implant Supported All-on-4 Denture Bridges
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Oral Surgery & Extractions
- Whitening & Bleaching
- MemberAmerican Dental Associatoin 2007
- MemberNevada Dental Board 2007
Dr. Rewadee D Meevasin D.M.D's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89123Get Direction
Dr. Rewadee D Meevasin D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S.7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. James B. Polley D.D.S.1875 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Dan Il-chan Paik DDS301 Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074