Dr. Nadav Traeger MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology19 Bradhurst Ave Suite 1400 Hawthorne NY, 10532
Dr. Nadav Traeger practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Traeger treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2001
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Member American College of Chest Physicians
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Nadav Traeger MD's Practice location
Hawthorne, NY 10532Get Direction
Dr. Nadav Traeger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Traeger
- Children Who Have Low Levels of Vitamin D Are at Risk for Infection
A new study has shown that infants who are 3-months-old and have vitamin D levels lower than 25 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L) are two times more likely to have respiratory infections, when compared to children who have levels above 75 nmol/L. In this study, published in the journal Pediatrics,...
- Chickenpox Vaccination Shows Indirect Benefits on Infants
Infants who are too young to receive a chickenpox vaccination are protected by the indirect benefits of routine vaccinations taken for older children, a new study shows. In 1995, a single dose of chickenpox vaccination was recommended for children older than one year. A second dose for this...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Dr. Agnes Q Banquet MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Suzette Gjonaj MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Yehudit Pollack MD22 SAW MILL RIVER RD HAWTHORNE NY 10532
- Dr. Youngsook Cathy Kim MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Christy Kim MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Sankaran S Krishnan MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532