Dr. Andras Perl MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY, 13202
Dr. Andras Perl is a rheumatologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Perl specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Perl treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
University of Medicine of Budapest,Budapest, Hungary 1979
Semmel Weis University Medicine
Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Arthritis, Autoimmune Disorders, Osteoarthritis And More
- Member American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Member Henry Kunkel Society
- Member Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies Center of Excellence, Director
- Member American Association of Immunologists (AAI)
- Member American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB)
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
- Member American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Rheumatology/Immunology 1988
Dr. Andras Perl MD's Practice location
Dr. Andras Perl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perl
- In Sickness and In Health: Fibromyalgia and Marriage
Navigating the ups and downs of a chronic illness is difficult. Patients can experience roadblocks and dead ends that can disrupt their daily lives. Disorders, like fibromyalgia, are very difficult to manage, especially when getting a diagnosis can take months, or sometimes years. Thankfully,...
- Lupus Couldn't Stop Woman from 7-Month Hike
Stacey Kozel took a 2,190 mile hike on the Appalachian Trail. In this hike, she passed through 14 states, rugged terrain, and five national parks. “Iron Will” was the name her fellow hikers referred to when mentioning her.It was about three years ago that she was in a wheelchair. At 41, Kozel...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Conquer Lupus Naturally
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that is known to inflame and damage the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, brain, joints, and kidneys. Though corticosteroids is the usual medical treatment for lupus, which is capable of suppressing the immune system, that mode of...
- Understanding Peripheral Neuropathy in Adult Lupus Patients
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that has been affecting millions of people, both young and old worldwide. Numerous studies about this disease have been conducted by different academic, pharmaceutical, and medical organizations. Over the course of continuous and extensive...
- Using Google Trends to See If Weather Really Affects Joint Pain
Arthritis is a condition that plagues adults and children of all ages. There have been hundreds of studies conducted seeking to understand the primary causes of arthritis. One particular cause has been gaining ground as of late. The weather. Many arthritis patients claim they can "feel" when the...
- Dr. Ramzi N. Khairallah MD5794 WIDEWATERS PKWY SYRACUSE NY 13214
- Dr. Mary Abdulky MD5794 WIDEWATERS PKWY SYRACUSE NY 13214
- Mr. James Franklin Hyla MD5794 WIDEWATERS PKWY SYRACUSE NY 13214
- Dr. Patrick J Riccardi M.D.5794 WIDEWATERS PKWY SYRACUSE NY 13214
- Dr. Linda Warnowicz MD5794 WIDEWATERS PKWY SYRACUSE NY 13214
- Dr. George Mtanos MD5794 WIDEWATERS PKWY SYRACUSE NY 13214