Dr. Cordell L Yoder MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1701 South Blvd East Suite 250 Rochester MI, 48307
Dr. Cordell Yoder is an adolescent specialist practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Yoder works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Yoder treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Cordell L Yoder MD's Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Cordell L Yoder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yoder
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- Pointers for Treating Transgender Patients
As a nurse working in a hospital or clinic, it’s part of their bedside manner to want the patient to feel as comfortable as possible and to respect their decisions. Nurses don't want to miss a beat when caring for their patients. Learn what things to consider and how to avoid common...
- What to Avoid if You have Osteoarthritis
Refined CarbohydratesRefined carbohydrates provide calories but do not contain enough nutrients. Sugar and enriched flour are examples of refined carbohydrates. These ingredients can have a bad effect on blood sugar levels, energy, appetite, and mood. Healthcare providers recommend avoiding enriched...
- Canadian Doctors Say: Money Should Go to Nurses and Lower Healthcare Costs
More than 700 Canadian physicians, medical students, specialists and resident doctors signed an online petition stating they won’t take the $700 million in raises provided to them by the provincial government after last month's negotiations.Refreshing! It’s not very often that anyone gives back...
- Legendary Rockstar Bret Michaels Using His Music To Support Diabetes Research
Odds are, everyone has heard the name Bret Michaels, especially if they were born in the late 70's and early 80's. For those who haven't heard of him, Bret Michaels is an American musician better known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the popular glam metal band, Poison. Born in 1963,...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Mohammad Bitar M.D.47389 Van Dyke Avenue Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Frank J Martilotti M.D.3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Durdana Tabbussum Rehman M.D35450 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Nahid D Elyas M.D.30055 Northwestern Hwy Farmington MI 48334
- Dr. Ada L Kendall MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Tomas A Macatangay MD45100 Sterritt St Utica MI 48317