Dr. Merilynn Yamada D.D.S.
Orthodontist2625 W Alameda Ave Suite 220 Burbank CA, 91505
Dr. Merilynn Yamada, DDS is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. Her specialties include dentistry and orthodontics and she currently treats patients in Burbank, California. Dr. Yamada completed ...
Dr. Merilynn Yamada D.D.S.'s Practice location
Burbank, CA 91505Get Direction
BURBANK, CA 91505Get Direction
Dr. Merilynn Yamada D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yamada
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Yury Geylikman D.M.D.12626 Riverside Dr, Valley Village CA 91607
- Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S.2024 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS1017 N. Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S13252 Hawthorne Blvd. Hawthorne CA 90250
- Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.1111 N Brand Blvd Glendale CA 91202
- Kang Ting DMD10833 Leconte Ave Chs Los Angeles CA 90095