Dr. Yoon Kim is an internist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Kim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Yoon Mi Kim DO's Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
SCRANTON, PA 18503Get Direction
Dr. Yoon Mi Kim DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Dr. Kit Lu M.D.4300 LONDONDERRY RD HARRISBURG PA 17109
- Dr. Kristina M Wagner MD805 SIR THOMAS CT HARRISBURG PA 17109
- Dr. Jose Galindo MD810 Sir Thomas Ct Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Charles D Gerlach M.D.805 SIR THOMAS CT HARRISBURG PA 17109
- Dr. Jordan Craig Gularek D.O.4300 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Jack H Moody MD805 SIR THOMAS CT HARRISBURG PA 17109