Dr. Kyle Dillinger is a Chiropractor practicing in Wamego, KS. Dr. Dillinger specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dillinger seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kyle T Dillinger DC's Practice location
Wamego, KS 66547Get Direction
Dr. Kyle T Dillinger DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Thad A Schneider D.C.1213 Hylton Heights Rd Manhattan KS 66502
- Mr. Mark Allan Ahrens D.C.1130 Westport Dr Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Todd W Spilker DC1511 West Hwy 24 Wamego KS 66547
- Dr. John Michael Wertin D.C.3885 Butternut Dr Saint George KS 66535
- Dr. Kenyon Lance Erickson D.C.1213 HYLTON HEIGHTS RD MANHATTAN KS 66502
- Dr. Michael W. Cortner DC1109 Waters St Manhattan KS 66503