Dr. Lynn Eiler is an internist practicing in Lawrenceburg, IN. Dr. Eiler specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Eiler provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1976
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Venous Insufficiency
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Member Dearborn County Hospital Physician Partners
- Miami Valley Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Lynn Eugene Eiler M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025Get Direction
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Eugene Eiler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eiler
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- C. Keith Melvin3131 Harvey Ave Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Kent Robinson MD3131 Harvey Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Surinder Kad MD7607 DIXIE HWY FLORENCE KY 41042
- Dr. Jean M. Elwing MD222 Piedmont Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45219
- Dr. Nabila Babar MD6540 Winton Rd Cincinnati OH 45224