Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.
Psychologist | Group Psychotherapy1102 W 6th Street Suite 200 Austin TX, 78703
An Austin TX therapist, I am a licensed clinical psychologist with extensive experience on issues ranging from mild to severe, and specializing in depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stress and ...
Education and Training
Washington State University PhD
University of Houston - CL Masters
- Depression And Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Cbt, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Relationship Counseling
- Self-esteem Issues
- Eating Disorders
Experience & Accolades
- OwnerDr. Brian L. Vasquez, PhD
Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78703Get Direction
Austin, TX 78734Get Direction
LAKEWAY, TX 78734Get Direction
Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Dr. Cloyd V. Taylor PH.D.400 W Main St Round Rock Texas 78664
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.1823 Fortview Rd. Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Nancy L Nussbaum PH.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Allison Myers-fabian PHD5716 W HIGHWAY 290 STE 110 AUSTIN TX 78735
- Dr. Erikalin Nichole Ashton PSY.D.3724 Jefferson Street Austin TX 78731