Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.
Psychologist | Group Psychotherapy1102 W 6th Street Suite 200 Austin TX, 78703
An Austin TX therapist, I am a licensed clinical psychologist with extensive experience on issues ranging from mild to severe, and specializing in depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stress and ...
Education and Training
Washington State University PhD
University of Houston - CL Masters
- Depression And Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Cbt, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Relationship Counseling
- Self-esteem Issues
- Eating Disorders
Experience & Accolades
- OwnerDr. Brian L. Vasquez, PhD
Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78703Get Direction
Austin, TX 78734Get Direction
LAKEWAY, TX 78734Get Direction
Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Dr. Cloyd V. Taylor PH.D.400 W Main St Round Rock Texas 78664
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.1823 Fortview Rd. Austin TX 78704
- Elizabeth Handy14425 Falcon Head Blvd, Building E, Suite 216 Austin TX 78738
- Natalie Scanlon7700 Cat Hollow Drive Ste 206 Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. William Anson Dailey PH.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705