Dr. Kristina D. Suson MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Kristina Suson practices Pediatric Urology in Baltimore, MD. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Suson is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Suson performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2007
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Bloody urine after minor trauma in a child: isolated renal injury versus congenital anomaly?
- Evaluation of children with urinary tract infection--impact of the 2011 AAP guidelines on the diagnosis of vesicoureteral reflux using a historical series.
- Presentation of a Clitoral Mass in a Prepubescent Female: A Case Report and Discussion of the Evaluation.
- Transitional Urology for Male Adolescents: What Adult Urologists Should Know.
- Editorial Comment.
- Editorial Comment.
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. Kristina D. Suson MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Kristina D. Suson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suson
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Amanda Carlson North M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Eric Zoltan Massanyi M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Jennifer Lockwood Dodson M.D.600 N Wolfe St Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Ming hsien Wang MD200 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Laura Stansell Merriman MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Heather Noelle Di carlo MD1800 ORLEANS ST STE 7304 BALTIMORE MD 21287