Dr. Ira Haimowitz is a pediatrician practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Haimowitz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Haimowitz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Haimowitz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1985
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1985
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Strep Throat
- Brookdale Hopsital Med Center
Dr. Ira L Haimowitz DO's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08753Get Direction
Dr. Ira L Haimowitz DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haimowitz
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Dr. Paul V. Sunkavalli MEDICAL DOCTOR1100 Route 72 West Manahawkin New Jersey 8050
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Suman Jain M.D.101 Prospect Street Lakewood New Jersey 08701
- Dr. Tehsin Riaz Qudsi M.D.25 N County Line Rd Jackson NJ 08527
- Dr. Souhir Alturk MD9 Hospital Dr Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Olukemi Yetunde Omotoso M.D.1405 Highway 35 Asbury Park NJ 07712