Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD
Pediatrician1221 N Lawnwood Cir Fort Pierce FL, 34950
Dr. Giraldo E. Cepeda is a physician in Fort Pierce, FL specializing in Pediatrics. Common health conditions he treats are Allergies, Asthma, Cold & Flu, Eating Disorders, & Vaccinations.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD's Practice location
Fort Pierce, FL 34950Get Direction
Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cepeda
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Port St. Lucie Florida 34952
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL 34990
- Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Karen R Westberry M.D.975 37th Pl Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Hemant P Gundavda M.D.1545 9TH ST SW VERO BEACH FL 32962