Dr. Ted Mitchell is a Chiropractor practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Mitchell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mitchell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1997
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Ted David Mitchell's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Dr. Ted David Mitchell's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Christopher B. Renne D.C.4111 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32207
- Dr. Nathaniel Luke Puyau D.C.422 OSCEOLA AVE JACKSONVILLE BEACH FL 32250
- Dr. Sebastian Thomas Castelli D.C.9550 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Mark Anthony Taylor D.C.2851 Edgewood Ave N Jacksonville FL 32254
- Dr. Edgar Vesce D.C.2441 3rd St S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Shane H. Silver CHIROPRACTOR1050 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204