Dr. Teresa Hastings is a psychologist practicing in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Hastings specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hastings evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hastings because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Teresa Lynn Hastings PHD's Practice location
Rapid City, SD 57701Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Lynn Hastings PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Mindy G Hedlund PHD550 N 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. William A. Moss PSY.D.3601 Canyon Lake Dr Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Neal J Kennington PH.D.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Roberta Ann Kramlich MA528 Quincy St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Jackie Gilbertson LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS1107 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Margaret D Kelsey PHD1818 W Fulton St Rapid City SD 57702