Dr. Jose R Romero MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases1 Childrens Way # 512-11 Slot# 653 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. Jose Romero is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Romero specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Infectious Diseases; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Pediatrics
- SUNY Med Ctr
Dr. Jose R Romero MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Jose R Romero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Romero
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. J. Gary Wheeler MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Kimberly Claire Martin D.O.800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard Jacobs MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Vini Vijayan M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jessica Snowden MD982162 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jin-young Han MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455