Dr. Jose R Romero MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases1 Childrens Way # 512-11 Slot# 653 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. Jose Romero is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Romero specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Jose R Romero MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Jose R Romero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Romero
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- Dr. J. Gary Wheeler MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Kimberly Claire Martin D.O.800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard Jacobs MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Jessica Snowden MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. William Matthew Linam MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Nada Harik MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202