Dr. Douglas Bilinski is a dermatologist practicing in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Bilinski specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Bilinski diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1982
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Varicose Veins
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Dermatology; Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, Pediatrics
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Douglas L Bilinski M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfield, CT 06824Get Direction
HAMDEN, CT 06518Get Direction
Dr. Douglas L Bilinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bilinski
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face frequently...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH233 Broad Street Milford CT 06460
- Dr. Joshua L Fox MD4 Technology Drive East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Howard Horlick MD1500 Route 112 Port Jefferson Station New York NY 11776
- Dr. Marco Petrazzuoli M.D.849 BOSTON POST RD MILFORD CT 06460
- Dr. Mark Ian Oestreicher M.D.160 Hawley Ln Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Tara Kaufmann M.D.181 N. Belle Mead Road East Setauket NY 11733