Dr. Stephen W Pratt D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice143 East 200 South Springville UT, 84663
Dr. Stephen W. Pratt joined the team at Hobble Creek Dental Care as its owner in April of 2012. His goal is to treat his patients and staff with integrity and excellence in dentistry. He believes that ...
- 6 Month Smiles20146 Month Smiles
- 2014 America's Best Dentists2014, 2010America's Best Dentists
- General Checkups & Cleaning
- General And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Endodontics / Root Canals
- Implants And Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Crowns, Bridges, And Dentures
- Clear Braces
Dr. Stephen W Pratt D.D.S.'s Practice location
Springville, UT 84663Get Direction
Wasilla, AK 99654Get Direction
Dr. Stephen W Pratt D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pratt
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dr. Benjamin Rodney Hulse DDS601 N State Road 198 Salem UT 84653
- Dr. Arnoud Noot DDS686 East 110 South #201 American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Bruce T Murdock D.M.D.356 E 20 S American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Bruce B Richards DMD PC233 E Main St American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Steven K. Flick D.M.D.1355 N. University Ave. Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Joseph Charles Jeppson DMD86 N University Ave Provo UT 84601