Dr. Thomas A Digeronimo M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology3302 W Baker St Plant City FL, 33563
Dr. Thomas Digeronimo practices Neuropathology in Plant City, FL. Dr. Digeronimo studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Thomas A Digeronimo M.D.'s Practice location
Plant City, FL 33563Get Direction
Dr. Thomas A Digeronimo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Digeronimo
- Cindy p.
One of the most caring doctors I have in this field in over a decade.
- A. a.
- Parkinson's Caregivers: More Common for Men than Women?
As Parkinson's disease slowly progresses into a crippling condition that can incapacitate the patient, many require external aid to perform basic tasks like cooking, cleaning after themselves, getting dressed or even getting around.For these reasons, most patients afflicted with Parkinson’s will...
- Stay Updated on Muscular Dystrophy News
Muscular dystrophy is a critical condition that must be treated immediately to lessen the severity of its symptoms. Though the condition is rare, it's still crucial to become aware of the illness and the recent studies that have been done for you to become more knowledgeable about what you can do to...
- Improving Efforts for Adults with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), a disease that affects children now sees these children reaching and living longer into adulthood. One of the nine forms of MD, Duchenne, usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more...
- Antioxidant Levels Are Similar in Organic and Conventionally Grown Vegetables
The general belief that organically grown crops are healthier than conventionally grown ones may not be true, says a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. This study reports that some of the vegetables grown using the conventional methods with fertilizers and pesticides...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Richard Pryor's Legacy
Richard Franklin Lennox Thomas Pryor III was born on December 1st, 1940 to Gertrude L. and LeRoy “Buck Carter” Pryor. He grew up in a brothel in the red-light district of Peoria, Illinois, which was run by his grandmother, Marie Carter. After his mother abandoned him at the age of 10, Pryor was...
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- Sepideh Mokhtari12902 Magnolia Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Raj Mohan Eliazer MD2908 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Lara W Katzin M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Pedro Hernandez-frau M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Milind J Kothari DO13330 USF LAUREL DR TAMPA FL 33612
- Dr. Ricardo H Gonzalez MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805